Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Chimera46's Work (3D+)















Now I do something really rare. I post an 3D-Artist! No, please
don't think that I change my style. Just wait until the animation
above is loaded. Do I need something to say about him?
I guess not :)(his animations are just one of the best I've ever seen)
You will get a bunch of animated stuff, mostly as Flash-Animations
and some nice high-res pictures too. Enjoy it ^_°

(49 Animations + 30 picture, HQ, 69.5MB)
Download-Link removed because of Chimera46 demand
go here: Chimera46 at DeviantArt

1 comment:

Chup@Cabra said...

Yep, I've always loved Chimera's work.

His animations are all 'hand posed' (not pre-made animation poses).

One day whenever I upgrade my system I'll play around with animation as well, although I definately will be using a lot of pre-made poses (don't have either his patience or skill ^_^)

Post a Comment