Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dmitry's Work (2 Sets)
















Another 2 hellish horny Sets! Splitted in a normal and a futa one.
The normal one is a "Beast"-Set too and now I've 3 of them and
made another Label for it. (the other are Leviath and Lucien)
I must continue by saying: I'm not a Futa-Fan but  I guess I can
say: I like Futa-Girl-Sex scenes.
Dmitry, a very popular and well known russian  Artist, had a lot of
this Futa-Girl- thing drawn and I love it. Enjoy it ^_°

Futa-Girl-preview:



















(SET1: 65 normal and beasty picture, high quality, 13.2MB):
DOWNLOAD

(SET2: 98 Futanari picture, high quality, 23.6 MB):
DOWNLOAD
(password: 7gc7)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How that is awesome!!! I've never see piscture like that! Make me horny! I wants more from him futa or normal! His futa set is not like other!
Can upload more from him plzzz? i'm a new fan of him lawl

Anonymous said...

Yes and i love them too. Their arts are not the same but they are awesome too. Thanks for this post and lucien leviath post too!!

Post a Comment