Monday, August 3, 2009

Leviath's Work (FUTA!)














This Set should be just a Test! I'm not a Futanari
Fan, but I'm interested about how many download
this one. The Art of Leviath is similar to Lucien's Work,
which was really popular (117 Downloads!). There
is also a little non-Futa Horse-Bitch-Gangbang
szene included, but thats only 7 picture.

(56 Futa-picture + 7 normal, high quality but only 7.4 MB )

DOWNLOAD
(password: 7gc7)

EDIT: Please feel free to leave a comment, if you are
only interested in Futa-Free-Work like this one:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Futa and I like leviath's art. It's very hardcore and well realiased. only thing I didn't like was the bald women but even that didn't bother me that much

Chup@Cabra said...

Well, I guess I'm the other side of the spectrum; I'm not a particular fan of futa myself, although I have several 'online' friends who are (they jumped to my defense on another forum when I was attacked about the size of the boobs I put on images/commissions ^_^).

I do like the look of the art of artists like Leviath, but since the majority of the images are futa I don't bother downloading it (and I know some people have equal problems with boobs 3 times the size of a woman's head as well ^_^).

Post a Comment